The air in your home may be negatively impacting your health, the condition of your home, comfort, and budget. While there are a long list of contaminants commonly found in every household, improving indoor air quality is both simple and cost-effective. Start with a call to Matthew R. Borden Heating & Cooling, Inc., and our specialists will provide accurate diagnosis. We take advantage of state-of-the-art technology, proven procedures and nearly three decades of hands-on experience to pinpoint the cause of issues and implement effective strategies.
Breathe easy with our indoor air quality solutions!
Specializing in Bryant brand heating, cooling, and air quality products, Matthew R. Borden Heating & Cooling, Inc. offers a wide range of sophisticated and targeted options, answering your specific circumstances with the ideal solution. Quiet, low-maintenance, and encompassing the entire home, industry-leading humidifiers, air cleaners, and zoning systems create cleaner, healthier, and more enjoyable indoor environments. Matthew R. Borden Heating & Cooling, Inc. is always happy to answer your questions, offer information and recommendations, and help you breathe easier.
Whole House Humidifiers
A whole house humidifier installs directly into your heating/cooling system, and introduces humidity in the form of water vapor. The level of humidity is automatically monitored and regulated to an even and ideal level, throughout the rooms of your home, all year long.
Why install a whole house humidifier?
- Health – Viruses thrive in overly dry environments, increasing the risk of flu, colds, and numerous respiratory infections. Insufficient humidity also makes you more vulnerable to infection.
- Comfort – Not only will you feel colder, a lack of necessary moisture in the air aggravates symptoms of allergy and asthma, eczema and psoriasis, and leads to dry nasal passages, sore throat, and chapped lips.
- Damage Prevention – Dry air is harmful to wood floors, furniture, artwork, electronics, musical instruments, plaster, paint, and more.
- Energy Efficiency – Because you’ll feel warmer at lower temperatures, you can reduce thermostat settings to cut costs without sacrificing comfort.
Designed to remove bacteria, viruses, pollen, mold, fumes, and more, an effective air cleaner protects the entire home from harmful contaminants. Pollutants are prevented from traveling through the ductwork and into the air you breathe, and kept from clogging the inner workings of heating and cooling equipment.
Why install a whole-home air cleaner?
- Germicidal capability – Kills or inactivates 99% of pathogens and fungus, including common cold, measles, influenza, and more.
- Improved air quality – Captures up to 95% of particles from .30 to 1.0 micron in size, eliminating germs, pollen, dust, odors, and mold.
- Beyond filtration – Rather than simply filter out particles, the air is purified as often as eight times each hour.
- Whole-home benefits – Designed to incorporate into an existing HVAC system, a whole-home unit cleans up to one hundred times more air than a portable unit.
Rather than maintain the entire house at a single temperature, you can control each zone or room individually with a zoned system. The rewards of zoned conditioning includes superior comfort, savings on energy costs, and targeted heating/cooling. On average, the installation of HVAC zoning can save up to thirty percent on your energy bill. It can be incorporated into any forced air system.
Why install a zoned system?
- Precise control – Setting the ideal temperature in each zone allows personalized comfort.
- Eliminate waste – Instead of paying to heat or cool unoccupied rooms, you can conserve energy and save money.
- Cost savings – According to the US Department of Energy, a zoning system typically results in a thirty percent decrease in heating and cooling costs.
- Comfort – Resolve issues with a room that tends to be a little too cold or too hot.